May 2018 saw the introduction of GDPR in Europe and the UK. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) means that you have to declare what data you are collecting and processing on your website and how this data is being stored and used. (learn more about GDPR here)
No. Firstly it is illegal to steal someone else’s intellectual property and secondly the policy has to include information about your own site which will be different from someone else’s site.
There are various online sites that offer privacy policies but they are either really expensive or they do not actually produce GDPR compliant policies. USA and Canada have very different rules about data protection and you need to be sure that if you are operating a website in the UK (or your website is likely to be found in the UK or other European country) that your policy is complaint and contains the correct information.
Or I can produce one for you for just £30. This is guaranteed to be GDPR compliant as I have worked with a solicitor to produce it. It contains all the correct terminology and has all the required sections that tell your visitors about how their data is collected, stored and used as well as what cookies your site uses and how this affects your visitors.
All you need to do to take me up on this offer is:
- Download the questionnaire below and complete the information about your website, cookies, data etc.
- You then email the questionnaire back to me at the address shown.
- I will prepare a draft copy for your approval and send it to the email you list on the questionnaire
- You then check it and confirm that you are happy with it
- I send you an invoice for £30 which is payable before you receive the final copy
- The whole process usually takes about 48 hours (depending on how quickly you confirm the order and pay your invoice)
Just click the button below to start the process and download your questionnaire.